Saturday, July 27, 2013

céline marries beijing

       OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Hello, fellow blogger/reader/person who stumbled across this blog. The above picture is from this style.com article called "When Céline meets Beijing," and I don't know if anyone else got this vibe, or if I'm thinking this because of the photograph's lighting, but this is the first thing that came to mind when I saw this jacket:

                    

(That brown jacket is the closest shape I could find, but you understand what I mean, right?)

That by no means whatsoever means that I don't like the jacket. I do. I would probably wear it if I had a chance to. But that was my literal thought process, and still is every time I look at that jacket. I don't know why. My brain just instantly makes that connection. I can't wait to see the September issue of Harper's Bazaar and see how the rest of the shoot turns out. If I remember to then, I'll make a post about it here. 

I need to go to sleep. It's 1:47 in the morning and my wee eyes are burning because I am 99% sure that they actually belong to an 80 year old woman somewhere across the world. 

                                                                xxBritney

2 comments:

  1. it's a lovely coat but it also reminds me of these kind of plastic shopping bags!

    ReplyDelete